-->

Friday, November 22, 2019

25 Tags of Christmas

I just discovered that the 25 Tags of Christmas challenge over at the In My Creative Opinion blog started at the beginning of November.  I like tags.  And it's fun to make fancy, or sometimes not-so-fancy, additions to gifts.  Since the challenge started at the beginning of November, this is where I'm frantically catching up.  Here goes...

Day 4: inspired by Rahmatt

Day 5: inspired by Carol

Day 6: inspired by Carol

Day 7: inspired by Joyce
Day 8: inspired by the Erica's and Lindsey's wine tags

Day 9: inspired by all of the cute llama tags

Day 10: inspired by Larraine

Day 11: inspired by all of the interactive tags
Day 12: inspired by all the deer

Day 13: inspired by Tracey

Day 14: inspired by Carol's mitten tags

Schwoo...that's a lot of tag-making.  I still have a few to go...stay tuned...

2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

What a great set of tags!!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Lindsey said...

Wow, you really put your mind - and art - to catching up! Such a great collection of tags, and honoured that I helped inspire one! Thanks for joining us for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!