-->

Saturday, November 23, 2019

25 Tags of Christmas - Days 15-20

I have some more tags to share for the 25 Tags of Christmas Challenge...
Day 15: inspired by Laurie

Day 16: inspired by Carol

Day 17: inspired by Caly

Day 18: inspired by Carly
Day 19: inspired by Marybeth

Day 20: inspired by Tracey
This last one is being entered in the Lawnfawnatics challenge # 65, too.  I love this little house!

It's awesome to have a stash of tags ready to go.  But, uh, now I need to go do some shopping so there are gifts to put them on!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Wow and wow. What a wonderful array of tags you have shown here. I came here to comment on the first one, which is lovely and elegant, and got so much more eye candy than I expected. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

Karen Letchworth said...

Cute tags!! I saw them in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery, and then on Pinterest. I was trying to read which tags inspired each, but couldn't find the information. I sure got lots of fabulous inspiration from this fun event, and hope you're having fun as well. Have a blessed holiday season, and keep on crafting!
Blessings,
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Susan Renshaw said...

A lovely set of tags! (Last year I had many left over!)
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Gab said...

these tags are amazing!