-->

Thursday, November 28, 2019

25 Tags of Christmas: Days 24 & 25..ta da!!

Woo hoo!  I finished all 25 days of tags!  I'm stoked!

I really liked the colors on Mindy's Day 24 tag.  I think it's the contrast of the dark sky with the focal images.  Here's my take:


Day 24: inspired by Mindy

On Day 25 I absolutely fell in love with Leanne's little Santa tag.  I'm totally picturing this on a present.  CUTE!  I (as usual) had to improvise a bit, but I think it works.  Honestly, I'm not even sure this will go on a gift.  I might just hang it somewhere in my studio to make me smile all year long.

Day 25: inspired by Leanne

Schwoo!  25 tags in less than 25 days...I'm feeling accomplished.  Thanks for traveling along with me on this (sleigh) ride.

Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

These are both wonderful. Each is so very cute. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the cute penguin and the super Santa!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!