-->

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Paper Pouches: An adventure in arting up junk mail envelopes

There are some clever people out in the world.  I recently joined a swap that asked the players to make 'paper pouches' from old billing envelopes.  Once arted up they can be used in journals or to hold items for safekeeping.  We were also asked to start with a base covered in a decorative napkin.

I have a bad habit of picking up napkins at Tuesday Morning.  Seriously...how many fancy napkins does one need to have on hand?  Apparently quite a few if one is under the impression that she will be using them not only for fine dining but also to art up stuff.

Here are my pouch creations:






These were fun to dink around with.  Here's the video I watched to see one way to get it done:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n3u8O-Ecx8&t=1270s

Carpe Diem!

1 comment:

Tera Callihan said...

I freaking love these especially the octopus!!!!!♡♡♡♡