-->

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Snarky Stampotique ATCs

Over on the Stampotique FB group there is a little monthly fun swapping ATCs.  There's always a theme and for February it was 'snarky sayings'.  It's no secret that I love a little snark so I jumped on board without a second thought.


Classic Stampotique snark with this quote...love it.  Other Stampotique goodies used on this are Texture Cube, Microscopic, and Cooee.


I love Cecil.  When I found this quote online I knew Cecil was the right dude for the job.  I also used 'incident report' from Bar Code Text #2 in the background.

I hope my trading partner gets a chuckle out of these.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Tera Callihan said...

These are great! I especially love the quote from the second one. I was gone over the weekend for a conference and my husband got to have the bed all to himself he was so happy!