-->

Monday, January 31, 2022

The 100 Day Project 2022 - Scope the Stash

 





Hooray!  The 100 Day Project starts on Feb 13th.  

Last year it was a total bust for me.  I decided I was going to do a mandala every day and it lasted about 10 days - I just wasn't inspired.  In fact, I wasn't inspired enough that I was planning on skipping it this year BUT as I was finishing up one of my Creative Jumpstart projects The Muse elbowed me in the side, a little violently I might add, insisting that a perfect theme for me would be to scope my stash.  

Truth be told, it is getting a little hazardous trying to move around in my creative space.  I've got boxes all over the floor, enough so that I have to contort my body like some Cirque du Soleil acrobat if I'm trying to get something out of the closet.  My desk looks like an explosion of paper and random odds and ends with a tiny space carved out where I can work...with my elbows pressed to my sides.  Ha ha...maybe I exaggerate slightly, but you get the idea.  Not only that, but yesterday I was digging around in a drawer looking for something and I found some printing plates that I totally forgot I bought.  I love them but one of them hasn't even seen any paint.  It's ridiculous.

That's the deal friends.  Between Feb 13th and May 24th I'm going to dig deep into the depths and use supplies that are dust-covered, empty boxes of pretty paper scraps "too good to waste" and deplete my index card collection (why in the world do I have so many index cards???).  At the end I'll have a, hopefully, delightful collection of arted up cards that I can bind into a little book to remind to use it or lose it.

You with me??

IG hashtag is #scopethestash

No comments: