-->

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Trading on SwapBot

 It's kind of strange how I go through phases with ATC-making.  I go for long periods of time with no interest in making and trading them and then I realize I miss getting pretty stuff in my mailbox.  I'm only trading on SwapBot these days and the following of some of my recent ATC makes.



This one is "Purple" (not very creative title, eh?" for a monchromatic, you guessed it, purple swap.


This was for a 3-layer swap: pink background, vintage holiday, the word 'dream'.


I was immediately intrigued when I saw the name of this swap - Exquisite Corpse.  What's not to love about that!  This is a 3-round swap.  For the first round we traded the head, next will be the body and last will be the legs.  Can't wait to see all 3 together!  Honestly, I kinda wanted to keep 'Ernest' for myself...


"Beware the Stinger" was for a bee swap.


I called this "Halitosis" - ha ha!  I had to use metal, steampunk and thread on an ATC.


I don't remember what swap this one was for, but she's called "Mother Had Me Tested".

That's it for now.  Toodles!


No comments: