-->

Saturday, January 25, 2020

A Card for Tracy (or MFT Sketch Challenge #473)

A long time ago I discovered a fellow artsy friend on Instagram.  Tracy ended up introducing me to a traveling art journal group and then a mixed media ATC artist group.  Both of these groups were incredibly inspiring and kept The Muse busy, productive and interested in making art for several years.

As luck would have it, I ended up with m ol' buddy, Tracy, as a partner in a SwapBot swap this month.  In addition to the decorated envelopes I'm sending her I thought I'd make a card, too.


The inspiration for the card design came from MFT's current sketch challenge.


At first I just had the embossed panel, sentiment and leaves, but it seemed a little boring.  The addition of the gold washi tape and the Versamarked leaves in the right corners (you may have to look closely...time to re-ink my ink pad!) felt much better.

I hope she likes it!

No comments: