-->

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Snarky Valentine Collection

I haven't been feeling very creative lately.  Hoping for some blast of inspiration, I headed over the ATCsForAll site to see if there were any good swaps up.  Ding ding ding!  What to my starving eyes should appear but a Snarky Valentine swap.  Oh, yeah...sign...me..up!

Here's what I conjured up.








That was fun.  So great to pull out some of my fave Stampotique goodies to play with as well (adding some of these to their 'anything goes' challenge this month).

For all of you lonely hearts out there, I hope these give you a chuckle.

Cheers!

10 comments:

Tera Callihan said...

These are freaking hilarious! I absolutely love them whoever gets you for the swap is going to be so excited when they receive these! Their course a perfect entry for the Stampotique challenge too

Jools Robertson said...

These are all so wonderful, love them
Thank you for joining the Stampotique challenge
Jools x

*Arwen* said...

Couldn't say which one is my fav - love them all!!
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique :)

x Arwen

Milo Lilja said...

Ohh love them all!!! Thank u for joining us at Stampotique. ❤️❤️

Kitty said...

OMG these are PRECIOUS!!! Did you share them in the Stampotique FB group? If not, you should! I remember seeing the "You'll Do", but the others are all fantastic too!! Thanks for sharing with Stampotique!

Scrappy Scatty said...

wowser love them all
Thank you for joining us at Stampotique xx

Milo Lilja said...

Cool cards with fun texts.
Thank u for joining us at Stampotique. ❤️

Dutchstamptramp said...

All so very very stunning! Thanks for joining

Milo Lilja said...

Ohhh so many beautiful. Love the backgrounds. Thank u for joining us at Stampotiques challenge ♡

Gems Inky antics said...

These are hilarious, I love them all. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique xx