-->

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Happy Hallowtines Day!

Happy what???  Yes, there is a group of Halloween-lovers on SwapBot and one of our swaps is to create a card for Hallowtines Day - a fun, yet freaky, alternative celebration of Valentines Day.  The lovely couple that I chose to use to grace the front of my card is an image from Stampotique designed by Tracy Scott.



Aren't they fun...and a little freaky?

Of course, I couldn't just send this in a plain ol' envelope.  Here's a little mail art morph of Valentines Day and Halloween:


Happy Valentines, or Hallowtines, Day!

1 comment:

Tera Callihan said...

Okay these are both freaking awesome! I have not been on swapbot in Forever. Totally sounds like a group I would have been part of though! Whoever received your card is going to totally love it! You know I am a mail art-lover so I am so excited you did a super badass envelope to go with it! Also your address cover cracks me up! We should totally do old mail art swap again soon