-->

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Anything Cold Challenge

We are on Day 2 of Snow Days for school.  I LOVE it!  I didn't think we were going to get snow this year down in the low lands.  Yesterday my youngest and I raced outside and built a snowdude complete with snowboard and goggles (my own little guy isn't so little, he just turned 18, but still is up for playing in the snow with mom.  I love that!).

All of this to say that I've been procrastinating about joining the Paper Smooches Anything Cold challenge.  After a little stint in the brisk morning air I got busy though to create this card.


It's tricky to catch glittery bits, but look closely to see the snowy hillside and sparkly blue sequins in the large snowflakes.

The Paper Smooches set that I used had to pulled down again as I stash away my holiday stamps after Christmas.  I used images from Enchanted Elves and Merry Motifs.



Just in the nick of time, too.  Today's the last day to join the challenge!

Wishing you all warm thoughts.  I'm off to play in the snow again...

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Such a cute card! I love you beautiful background and love the deer colored on kraft! So fun! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches Anything Cold Challenge! :)