-->

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Happy 21st Birthday!!

Good morning, my friends!  Yep.  Today my middlest child turns 21.  I am sure that this evening is not going to go as he thought it would a month ago.  It was very sweet actually.  He said he wanted to go out with his older sister, his dad and I on his actual birthday.  He was very excited about getting carded.  Of course that's not happening amid the Covid-19 madness.  Instead, we'll be travelling from the kitchen, to the living room, to the family room.  (I must remember to ask for his ID at each stop!).

Of course there's still a birthday card involved.  I love making these interactive cards even though this style always takes me longer than I think it will.  This one was particularly difficult - the Muse wasn't cooperating. But here goes...the birthday card for Devon (aka Devon, Devon, Little Slice O' Heaven)...




Sip, Sip, Hooray!  Happy April 4th, y'all!


2 comments:

sally said...

Happy birthday!

Sally

Tera Callihan said...

Very cute card! So nice of you to still card him!!!