-->

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Interactive Door ATC

The weather here has been fabulous!  It makes it a little harder to sit in the studio and chill - I prefer to soak up all of those gorgeous golden rays when they make an appearance.

Swap duties do call though.  This latest ATC is for a swap that requires an interactive door element.  I love, love, love this door from Stampotique; haven't used it in eons though. 

Technically it's a little high.  An ATC is supposed to be 2.5" x 3.5" (which my layer underneath is).  I just didn't have the heart to chop it off though.

Here's a glimpse...


And another...



What?!  Bet you didn't know there'd be a llama in there.  The person I'm sending this to really loves llamas.  The framed artwork behind my furry friend is from the Peruvian artist, Leonardo Asiro.

That's it for today, folks.  The sun is out and the backyard is calling...