-->

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Journal Soup 3 - Pages 2 & 3

Layers, layers, layers and still more layers.  I'm having a great time with the Kate Crane's Journal Soup 3 online workshop.  I find that I'm digging deep to uncover little treasures (aka supplies that I *had* to have but have been untouched for a long time) to use on my pages.

Lesson 2 invited The Muse to create this:


There was a scrap piece of cardboard on my desk and I used that as the base.  Lots of painty layers on here as well as some stamping and scribbles.

Lesson 3 had me painting a focal image on the base piece.  That was outside the ol' comfort zone!


I wonder if this is what retirement will be like.  Will I spend my days happily humming between my studio and my garden?  Sounds nice!

Wishing you happiness and good health...

1 comment:

Tera Callihan said...

I love love love these!!!!