-->

Saturday, June 13, 2020

ICAD 2020 (Index-card-a-day): June 1-12th

Every year I have good intentions about participating in ICAD.  It's such a great idea...just a little something to get the creative juices flowing, on a regular old index card, every day.  They don't need to be masterpieces - love that...very freeing.  AND it's only for two months.  Woot woot!  It started on June 1st and goes through July.  Here's what I have so far...(yes, I'm a day behind...already.  Oops!)

Day 1: Created my 'title' card. Most people do that before ICAD officially starts.  Screw that.  I was busy.  LOL


Days 2 & 3: Some days I start and am not sure where to go so I set it aside.  Most of the background was done on Day 2 and then I finished up on Day 3.


Day 4: The riots and protests over police brutality were weighing heavily on my mind for a few days.  This is a therapy card.


Day 5: Hey, look! An old white guy wants change!


Day 6: I have a big stash of gelli printed cards and sometimes I just reach in there and randomly grab one to get started. I found the feather and quote when looking for some background stamps to use.  Cool.


Days 7 & 8: Gelli printed the first day (I was experimenting..it didn't work like I'd planned. LOL).  It didn't feel finished and then the next day I found some blue scraps on my desk.  Yay!


Days 9 & 10:  One of my faves.  Playing with embossing paste and Lindy's Magicals.


Day 11: Watched a YouTube video this morning where she was using NeoColors on her page, almost exclusively. Went that route on my card, too.


It's morning still so I haven't gotten a chance to dig in yet today.  We're celebrating my youngest's high school graduation today, too, with a little gathering.  I hope I get some arting time in.

See you soon!

1 comment:

Sally Miller said...

Wow, you’re doing this as well as #100days! Good for you!!!!

Sally