-->

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Still love making ATCs...

All of this time at home has found me spending WAY more time in my artsy space.  In addition to the inchies I've been posting I've been working on ICAD 2020 (index-card-a day for 60 days) and a few ATC swaps.  Y'all KNOW I love making ATCs!  Here's a few that I didn't get around to sharing.


I love this Stampotique mermaid.  She's so freaky-looking in her own lovely way.  There are pretty, sparkly mini stars in her hair that you can't see in the top pic, but look below...


This next one was a CHALLENGE and a half.  No Paper Allowed.  What??  I really had to think outside the box.  The base is acetate that I gelli printed on the back of.  I also used fabric tape, washi tape (attached to paper for stability.  Cheating?  Maybe.), thread, metal dragonfly inked up with alcohol inks.  I learned a lot on this one.


The next two were made for an umbrella swap.



This next one was a cool swap idea.  It was a 3-item challenge.  The recipient gave me a color, number and thing (red, 2, dragon).


I made this one for a sailboat swap.


I don't remember what swap this was for.  Hmmm...love the sentimebt and flowers though (both Stampotique).


That's the quick round-up.  What have you been creating lately?

No comments: