-->

Sunday, June 7, 2020

The 100 Day Project - Days 51-61: Texture

I thought this theme was going to be really easy, but I was stumped on a few of the days.  And so it goes for me and The 100 Day Project...😁  

Days 51-61 were all about texture.  I added it in subtle ways and in less-subtle ways but texture is always there.  You'll notice there is one extra.  With all of the protests and riots and general upheaval, I felt like it was disrespectful of the #blacklivesmatter cause to keep posting my dabblings daily on Instagram.  Apparently daily posting was helping me keep track of what day I was on...oops.  I ended up with two Day 58s which I didn't catch until Day 62.  C'est la vie!













Since I'm a glutton for punishment I've decided to do ICAD (index-card-a-day for 2 months) this year, too.  What?  I wonder if the house will ever be clean again...too busy arting.

1 comment:

Tera Callihan said...

Having the house clean is totally overrated! Lol love all your mini works of art :)